Saturday, August 8, 2020

Events during my blogging hiatus: Part 3

Part 3: A job at an industrial computer vision company.

The drawing sketch I made for my personal business card.
It features a 3-degree-of-freedom robotic hand
and the camera Kinect for XBOX 360.
This is a symbolism for my background in mechatronics and computer vision.
 

I have decided to skip this part, because I prefer to tell it verbally to whomever asking me about it face-to-face. To ensure that my story would not deviate even as little as possible, I wrote down notes about this experience for future reference.

TLDR:

The experience in the period between January 2017 and June 2017 made me considering to switch to other sectors, particularly finance. I ended up joining a financial service company in Frankfurt in August 2017.

Next post - working in Frankfurt am Main

The next post should be about my experience working in a financial service company in the European financial hub city: Frankfurt am Main.

No comments: