Thursday, September 13, 2012

Mission: Get them to study in Hessen



On the last Sept. 3, 2012 I was invited to deliver a talk to the Germany A-Level Preparatory Program (GAPP) students at the German-Malaysian Institute (GMI) in Bangi, Selangor.

My presentation's intro slide


I prefer to refer the GAPP students as the Redshirts - because of their uniform, which I also wore once as I was one too from 2003 to 2005 there.

Here I would like to apologize for putting too much German terms on my presentation slides. Many of the words were too new for them. My intention was only to introduce them those words that they WILL eventually come by again, if they are to study in Germany.

So, as a friendly gesture, I hereby release the Powerpoint file online for the Redshirts to download. It has been added another slide in the end - a list of the German words which were used in the presentation slide with their similars in English.

Studieren in Hessen - Ein Vortrag von Hafiz Jaafar.

I wish you all the best, Redshirts.

No comments: